- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin cutlets (about 1 pound), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, cut lengthwise and sliced into 8 to 10 pieces
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup capers, rinsed
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 cup curly parsley, chopped
Directions1. Season the flour with the salt and black pepper; dredge the pork. Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork to skillet and sear 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until golden and no pink remains. Set aside on a plate.
2. Add the lemon to skillet and cook 1 minute; turn and cook 1 more minute. Add the wine, chicken broth, capers, butter, sugar snap peas and all but 1 tablespoon of the parsley. Simmer, stirring, 3 to 4 minutes, until peas are bright green and tender. Return pork to the skillet to coat with sauce. Top with reserved parsley and serve.