- 1 1-pound ball fresh mozzarella, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 3 large tomatoes (2 thinly sliced, 1 grated)
- 12 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 8 cups baby spinach (about 5 ounces)
- 1/3 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh herbs (basil, mint and/or parsley
Preheat a grill to medium. Combine the mozzarella, parmesan, red pepper flakes, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and all but 1/4 teaspoon garlic in a bowl; drizzle with olive oil and toss. Season the sliced tomatoes with salt.
Lay out 4 double-layer sheets of nonstick foil. Drizzle each with olive oil, top with 1 noodle and sprinkle each noodle with 1 tablespoon water. Divide half each of the spinach, sliced tomatoes and mozzarella mixture among the noodles. Repeat to make another layer of noodles, water, spinach, tomatoes and mozzarella mixture. Finish each stack with a noodle, 1 tablespoon water and a drizzle of olive oil. Bring the foil together and crimp tightly closed to make 4 flat packets.
Grill the packets, covered, until tender, about 10 minutes per side. Let rest 5 minutes. Meanwhile, mix the grated tomatoes, a pinch of salt, the reserved 1/4 teaspoon garlic and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a bowl. Open the packets and cut the lasagna in half, if desired. Top with the tomato mixture, ricotta and herbs.