- 1/2 cup bulgur
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted almonds
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced and white and green parts separated
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 large or 8 small portobello mushrooms, stems discarded
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 ounces Feta, crumbled (1⁄2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 ounces mixed greens (6 cups)
- 1/2 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 400° F. Cook the bulgur according to the package directions; transfer to a medium bowl and let cool to room temperature. Stir in the almonds, scallion whites, thyme, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Meanwhile, place the mushrooms on a rimmed baking sheet, rub with 2 tablespoons of the oil, and season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Roast, stem-side up, until tender, 18 to 20 minutes. Dividing evenly, top the mushrooms with the bulgur mixture and sprinkle with the Feta. Roast until warmed through, 2 to 4 minutes more.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Add the greens and cucumber and toss to combine. Drizzle the mushrooms with olive oil, sprinkle with the scallion greens, and serve with the salad.