"Food is our common ground, a universal experience." ~ James Beard

March 30, 2011

Molly's Oreo Truffles


Ingredients:
1 package Oreos (do not use double stuffed, it won't work)
1 8oz. package cream cheese, softened
Chocolate chips or Almond bark for dipping (I used Almond Bark and I think it works better, since it was thinner and didn't seem like it would burn)

1. Crush Oreos into crumbs
2. Combine Oreos and cream cheese in a bowl
3. Form cookie mix into balls, place in a bowl or tupperware and refrigerate or put in the freezer for about an hour
4. Melt chocolate, dip cookie balls into chocolate, set on waxed paper to dry.

I'm not sure how much this makes - maybe 20-24 truffles, depending on how big you make them. If you decide to use Almond Bark, I think it took me almost a whole tray of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment