"Food is our common ground, a universal experience." ~ James Beard

March 2, 2011

Please feel free to contribute!



I noticed I have some new followers and I just wanted to put out the reminder that this is an open-forum blog! While I manage it, I am more than happy to take any and all contributions in regards to recipe's, how-to's, cooking links, etc. So please feel free to contribute - I want to make sure that you guys are getting the kind of recipes that you want and like! If you have feedback or requests -- please don't hesitate to email me and I would be happy to search for specific recipe styles!!

Thank you again for all of your support and wonderful feedback, I am so happy to know that you fellow foodies are enjoying these recipes as much as my family and I are!

No comments:

Post a Comment